10.12.2009

Technical Difficulties Over!!

I have been so frustrated by the way my blog was behaving in Firefox, especially since that is my favorite browser. I couldn't find a fix, even though I was pretty sure the problem was stemming from the change I made to make my header extend the width of the browser (which I LOVE, by the way). Since I am on Fall Break this week, I decided to devote some time to fixing this, and after finding another tutorial and backtracking everything, the layout finally seems to be working in FF. In the end I decided the problem was actually with something in the sidebar, which meant reinstallling EVERYTHING over there. That was a major pain, something I'm still not done with. But, after spending so much time redesigning my blog, I'm happy to have it looking right finally.

Check back tomorrow for another crafty post!

0 comments:

Add to Any Share/Save Button

Related Posts with Thumbnails