9.22.2009

I'm Not Above Begging...

Edited: 9/24/09
If you vote for my project, please leave a comment and let me know. I'm getting votes from other sources, but have know way to know where they are coming from.


I
know, I know. I haven't blogged in over a month. But I've been busy. Reeeaaallllyyyy busy. So busy I haven't even read blogs in a month. Or watched TV. Or cooked dinner. Or even grocery shopped, for that matter. Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating, but not much.

But if you're still reading, despite the utter lack of posting, I really hope you'll do me a favor. You probably know that I teach high school English, 11th grade specifically. I love my kids this year. Love. Them. This is year 8, and it's the best so far. One thing that is making this year so magical is the amount of reading my kids are doing. They BEG for time to read!! They are reading so much that we are running out of books. I've been checking them out of the Nashville Public Library and bringing them to them, but it's still not enough.

So I submitted a project to Limeade's for Learning to get 43 new titles for our class library, and am really trying to get it funded. If you go to Sonic and buy a drink, would you please please pretty please use the sticker on the cup to vote for my project??? Just go to Limeadesforlearning.com, and under FIND A PROJECT search for gallatin. The project is called "Putting Books in Kids Hands." If you know me, you can just mail them to me or even email me the codes (they're case sensitive, though).

Thanks in advance for your help from my 70 darlings and me!

2 comments:

ONe PiNK FiSH said...

I am passing along the kreativ blogging award to you. Feel free to come by and pick it up.


www.sandersmemoirs.blogspot.com

tori said...

Hi just stopping by from SITS! Have a great day!

Add to Any Share/Save Button

Related Posts with Thumbnails