7.17.2009

I Scream, You Scream


When Avery was about 18 months, my dad started picking her up from daycare on Fridays for "Bugs and Worms." That's their code for Baskin Robbins. They get ice cream and then go back to Pop Pop's to play. Avery looks so forward to this each week, and so I should not have been suprised when she informed me a month or so ago that she wanted a "Bugs and Worms" party for her 4th birthday. Which is not until April :). I've had a lot of school-related things going on lately, so I had not given it much thought. That is until this showed up in my feed reader:

Jess is upto it again! She has the best party ideas and tends to post them just when I need them.
And that got me thinking. (My doctor's office called to reschedule my appointment, as he had an emergency that was going to push back my appointment to 5:30! I had some unexpected time.) Here are a few other sweet treats I dug up on Etsy.

And this one may be my favorite....

Okay, so maybe I need to go ahead and get in party planning mode. The early planner finds the deals! Of course before Avery started talking ice cream, she had also mentioned Tinker Bell and Zoo Animals. So maybe I'll wait just a little longer...

0 comments:

Add to Any Share/Save Button

Related Posts with Thumbnails