6.27.2009

Free Paint Anyone?


Yes, I said free. Gratis. On the house. Glidden will send you a free quart of paint in your choice of a bajillion colors. Peony Pink is on its way to me. I have no idea what I will do with it, but I figure I can always use some pink paint lying around. And get this: they don't even charge shipping!! What a great way to give something in your house a new look. Hurrry, though, because the offer is only good until July 2nd. Click here to go to the offer.

And speaking of new looks....I'm working on a new look for this blog, and will hopefully have it up this week sometime. Stay tuned!

Update: I checked back at the Glidden site last night, and they've given away all the paint. Hope you got yours!

0 comments:

Add to Any Share/Save Button

Related Posts with Thumbnails