6.28.2009

Extreme Makeover, Blog Edition

So what do you think? I was getting really tired of the polka dots, and was wanting something a little more modern, but still cute. It took me forever to decide on a design, but once I did it went pretty quick. And I learned soooo much about Photoshop in the process!

There are still a few kinks to work out--like the fact that my label cloud has disappeared and that weird box around my siggy--but for the most part everything is functional. With the writing project's summer institute over and this little project out of the way, I can now focus on the things I really need to do, like clean the house. And get back to losing weight. And plan next semester. And they say teachers get the summer off!

I'll be posting soon about some of the fun things I included in this design--maybe I'll start a weekly series??--but for now, leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the new look, and grab my button for your own blog if you'd like!

2 comments:

Shyla said...

So cute! I love it! I especially like the handwriting fonts for the post title and date. The only thing I saw was the label cloud is a blue color that blends in with the brown on the labels that are still small.

Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks :o)

Suz said...

Awesome! I LOVE it. Everything, the cclor, the background, the button, which by the way I will add to my blog. You have to teach me. I will check out the tudorial. Hope you are having a Great Summer!
Suzanne

Add to Any Share/Save Button

Related Posts with Thumbnails