6.30.2009

Blog Makeover Tips -- Creating a Background

Kyle got me Photoshop Elements for Christmas, and I have loved playing with it to create layered documents for logos, invites, and other fun things. And the more I play, the more I learn, which is always nice.

The tutorial I used is from The Cutest Blog on the Block. It gives all the details, but basically you create a document in Photoshop or another photo editing program that is 14" by 11" at 100 ppi resolution.

From there you just play with colors and designs. Coming up with the design is the hardest part by far. Once you've done that, go to the tutorial above to find out how to host it and change the html for your site.

My house is calling to me to be cleaned, so that's it for this one!

0 comments:

Add to Any Share/Save Button

Related Posts with Thumbnails