11.14.2008

I Love a Challenge!

I was checking Shyla's blog, Mothering In Grace, and her newest post caught my eye: "a challenge to my oldest friend Heather"...that's me! Shyla and I have been friends longer than either of us can remember. All our lives, literally. We were a tiny bit competitive in Sunday school Bible quizzes, something that happened each time a month had 5 Sundays. We called ourselves Daughters of Thunder (remember that?).

So the challenge? A Bible quiz. How did I do?


You know the Bible 90%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Take More Quizzes

I have no idea what questions I missed, but I think I might have somehow selected San Francisco for the city where Mary and Martha lived. Yea, it had choices like that. For the record, I know that's not the correct answer, but I tend to use my arrow keys to scroll down, and more than once that changed my answers. What an excuse after replying to a parent's email today about how a 90 in my class was perfectly fine and he shouldn't be concerned about his son!
So, Shyla--our usual lunch over Christmas break? I'll buy dessert!
~~~
The real challenge I faced today? I made a dress. On my sewing machine. Without a pattern or my grandmother to just do it for me when I grew bored and frustrated. I finished it after Avery went to bed, so pictures of it will have to wait, but trust me, it's cute! Just don't look too close at the seams.

0 comments:

Add to Any Share/Save Button

Related Posts with Thumbnails