10.14.2008

Welcome SITSas!

Today is the day of the big Blog-a-thon! It should be lots of fun and a great way to support women bloggers. Not sure what SITS is? Click below to get in on the fun.


I found SITS only about a month ago, and then only clicked over for a chance to win a Cricut. I didn't get the bug, but I did find an enormous community of bloggers who reach out to each other and give us all a way to find new interesting things to read and try. The community aspect of blogging is why I started this blog in the first place. I probably post a lot more now because I know there are actually people out there who read my crazy thoughts, and that audience is great motivation to keep creating and writing. And the comments! A few weeks ago I was a saucy blog and received 22 comments on one post alone. And isn't that really why we all blog? :) Comments stroke our egos, admit it! So head on over to SITS and find some good reading material. You might even win something! Here are a few SITSas to get you started.

Life Just Keeps Getting Weirder

Made With Love and Lots of Glue

Life as a Mom at 22

STACEY

My Dogumentary

And don't forget to leave comments!!

22 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

popped over from another SITSta's blog. loving hopping all over the blogsphere meeting chickies from the SITStahood.

Ginny said...

I'm so glad you found SITS because I found you through SITS! Take care & happy blog hopping.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I am not doing a SITS post today as I am celebrating my 100th post. Please stop by and enter my giveaway.

Natalie said...

Hello! :)

Happy Blog-a-thon!

Kori said...

Just stopping by to wish you a very Happy Blogathon day!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Rocken Fun Blog happy Blogthon!!!

T said...

happy blogathon! Sits is going to keep us all blogging and commenting until midnight!

Elizabeth said...

I'm back again, this time via My Crafty Life, who is featuring you!

Rhea said...

I'm a HUGE SITS fan! Glad you are a supporter too!! Great post.

Ronnica said...

You've got a couple of good blogs on there!

I haven't checked out Stacey's blog yet...I'll go do that!

Judy @ In His Grip said...

Happy blogathon! This is fun checking out eveyones blogs.

Meridith said...

Hey! I'm new to SITs and having a ball with this blog-a-thon!!

Off to check out your blog!!

Aubrey said...

Comments coming through! Oh...and so is this SITSta!! This has been one heck of a blog hopping day. I'm having too much fun!

Becky Welch said...

Hello fellow TN SITS!!! I use to live in Nashville but am in West TN now. My sister in law is there so we still stop by. I wll have to come back and visit you again! Your blog is great!

Jen said...

They get you with those prizes but what you actually get is so much more.

Marrdy said...

Happy SITS day!

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Hey, Hope you had a Happy SITS day!

Melodie said...

Happy Blogathon, SITSta!

Tiffany said...

I am so glad we lured you in with the Cricut.. but you got the real gift, the comment love!

You gave some great blog links, hope you had fun!

Yaya said...

Hey Hey Hey!
Happy Blogging! :)

Anna Lefler said...

Hey, Heather!

Omigosh, you are the COOLEST for including my link on blogathon day!

Thank you SO MUCH!

Your blog is gorgeous and I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts... Adding you to my blogroll!!

Take care and thanks again...

:^) Anna

Sandy Toes said...

I have gone to the SITSas but I am not sure how to get involved in that...or maybe you don't! But, I love your blog...how fun!
-Sandy Toes

Add to Any Share/Save Button

Related Posts with Thumbnails