9.12.2008

This is what I've been searching for

I want to be more organized and less cluttered. Really, I do. Unfortunately, though, I'm much better at planning to be organized than actually being organized. I've committed to a few new routines, however, that have really helped. Lately I've been thinking about creating a household notebook, sort of a command center for our family, but lugging something like that around isn;t practical. And while I love the idea of an online planner, I can't be online always at home. Other than having five different calendars/notebooks (which is pretty much what I have now), what can I do. Enter Cozi.



This calendar is so easy to use, and makes adding events for multiple family members simple AND easy to view (something I never liked about google calendar). Also, it has a list function that will automatically send the ingredients of a recipe to your grocery list. (Again, google doesn't really integrate lists and calendars.) You can even call a toll free number and they will give you your list over the phone should you forget it when you go to the store! Fill in a little box, a message can immediately (it really is immediate--I tried it) go to your hubbie's email or cell phone. But probably my favorite feature is that you can customize it with family photos and journal entries. There are even more fun things about it, but you can check all that out for yourself. AND IT'S ALL FREE! This is everything I wanted in a calendar...and it's all in one place.

6 comments:

Valerie said...

Very cool! I may have to give that a try. Thanks for sharing!!

Carrie said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog from Tip Junkie!

I'm so glad it worked for you! Your favicon is AWESOME! Happy favicon-ing!

Lane Boyz Mom said...

OMG I have already found Cozi and LOVE IT!!! I found it about a month ago. I sync mine up to my cell phone and LOVE it! Excellent recommendation!!!

Oh and I am totally with you on trying to become more organized....I have so many plans on doing it, and well, I haven't mastered it yet, lol

Red Headed Mama said...

O.M.G.

you are my hero. I am off to check this out right now. I tried getting a wipe off board, it kept falling off my fridge so I gave up. I need something to keep my life straight, otherwise I am lucky to know what day it is!

SarahBendel said...

You just saved my life!

SarahBendel said...

Just wanted to let you know that I posted about this life saver too! And I told everyone who the angel was who sent this gem my way! Here's the link to the blog:
http://lifeonjeffersonst.blogspot.com/2008/09/pink-just-saved-my-life.html Thanks again!

Add to Any Share/Save Button

Related Posts with Thumbnails