9.07.2008

Just when I was feeling uninspired...

I came across a new issue of my favorite craft magazine.

It was just what I needed to get my creative juices flowing again. So much so, in fact, that I finished painting the playhouse ceiling, finished the chalkboard table, and altered a rolling office suppply drawer thing that I've had for a decade (tutorial to follow soon).
I'm not generallly a card maker (birthday invitations excepted), but I love paper crafts, and the products and layouts used for these cards can easily be adapted to many other projects. I highly reccommend that you go buy it!

And I just resist posting a new picture of my Avery. She takes naps now in her tinkerbell bed, aka sleeping bag/air mattress thing. Now that's inspirational!


Add to Any Share/Save Button

Related Posts with Thumbnails