7.07.2008

An Introduction

On my refrigerator, amid the toddler masterpieces, grocery lists, and magnets that are never quite strong enough to hold all my notes, is a simple design sketch I made after touring the kitchen of what would soon be my new home. I love that kitchen, not only because the bright red walls contrasting against the white cabinets makes me happy, but because it looks exactly like my initial sketch. Seeing that picture inspires me to keep taking the images in my head and translating them into finished pieces.

That is the purpose of this blog--to act as my sounding board while going through my creative processes as I create things for my house, paper crafts and all the details of my daughter's birthday parties that I begin planning a year in advance.

0 comments:

Add to Any Share/Save Button

Related Posts with Thumbnails